So, I decided to do something a little different this time, original plan was for a 7 string, but thought I had better see if a could make a decent job of this design first, so far, so good, I think?
Anyway, body is about 80% done, just covered it in a sanding sealer, now to fill any small dings and dents, then a sand then paint, I am sort of thinking about a metal flake finish, I had the idea of a nebula sort of paint job, but I am no artist so a one shot colour its gonna be, thinking, Blue, Red, or just plain Silver, just will have to wait and see how the mood takes me when I get to painting it.
Starting on the neck over Easter so fingers crossed, necks are my weak point, but I am gonna go for something a little different with the head stock. Piccies below of where I am at this point.
For those interested, I got the plans from the internet, they were free, if I can remember the site I will post it on here.